R3aperCrew Gaming
Untitled 1
   
 These are from Warframe builder .com
Ash
 
Name Level Orokin Formas
Ash : The Rising Storm (U16 update 0 Forma) 30 -
Max power Bladestorm No forma 30 -
Ash Spam ULT Universal Build Improved (description inside) 30 -
Shadow Ash Build 30 2
Ash prime all skills balanced, and high damage and good duration 30 1
Survival Ash, Max Power Strength 30 1
Poor Man's Blade Storm Spam and Escape Ash 30 1
Spam ult universal build [read the description, PLZ] 30 -
Ash's "Coming Storm" 30 2
All-Round Smoke Shadow Ash Build (1 FORMA) 30 1
Ash Hybrid / Star Chart Roamer Build 30 1
Ash : Balanced skill set (0 forma U15 ready) 30 -
Ash - Duration and Energy. Stalker's Armoury 30 1
Fomaless teleport & smokescreen build 30 -
ManufacturingRequirements
Credits64
25,000
Helmet
1
Chassis
1
Systems
1
OrokinCell64
1
Time: 72 hrs
Rush: Platinum64 50
Market Price: Platinum64 375 Blueprint Price: Credits64 35000
Helmet
Credits64
15,000
AlloyPlate64
150
NeuralSensor64
1
PolymerBundle64
150
Rubedo64
500
Time: 12 hrs
Rush: Platinum64 25
Chassis
Credits64
15,000
Morphics64
1
Ferrite64
1000
Rubedo64
300

Time: 12 hrs
Rush: Platinum64 25
Systems
Credits64
15,000
ControlModule64
1
Morphics64
1
Salvage64
500
Plastids64
500
Time: 12 hrs
Rush: Platinum64 2

Acquisition

Component blueprints drop from Manics. Manics have a 33% chance to drop a component blueprint, and if they do, there is a 38.72% chance that it's the Chassis, 38.72% for the Helmet, and 22.56% for the Systems. This gives total probabilities of 12.91%, 12.91% and 7.52%, respectively. Therefore, the expected number of Manic kills required to obtain Ash is 19.

R3apercrewGaming © 2011-2018
Updated on 12/27 2016